Welcome again to Brew Crew Online. In episode 28, Colin and I discuss what the Milwaukee Brewers have done and not done in the current offseason. The episode is about an hour long, so please enjoy it. On a more grand scale of things, we talk a lot about what the Brewers can do heading into 2013, some players to watch for, and what effect other teams are having on each other. Here’s a more in-depth look of what Colin and I talked about:
- The lack of moves by the Brewers
- Who should start in the rotation next year
- Possible trade moves
- Could the Brewers bring back Shaun Marcum?
- The Corey Hart trade rumors
- Mat Gamel‘s worth
- The Brewers and “elite” players
- Ryan Dempster and multi-year deals
- The Brewers’ small market
- Taking risks with minor leaguers
- The Los Angeles Dodgers‘ recent moves
- The Toronto Blue Jays
- Are surprise teams on the rise?
Thank you again for listening. This is more than likely be our last show this year. January 9th is our planned next show if we are unable to squeeze a podcast in on December 26th. It was an incredible year for Reviewing the Brew and especially this podcast. Colin and I would like to thank FanSided, the other staffers at RtB and everyone who supported us with the podcast. We plan to be back next year with even more content for you guys and always, stay tuned for our next show.