Well, here we are again, our second season of Brew Crew Online. With the season finally underway, senior staff writer Colin Bennett and I (and hopefully more guests as well) are once again bringing our Reviewing the Brew podcast. In episode one of season two, Colin and I discuss topics such as the Milwaukee Brewers’ opening series, the starting rotation and our picks for hitter and pitcher of the week.
Here’s a more in-depth look of what we talked about:
- The previous series against the Colorado Rockies
- Brewer fans should not worry about John Axford
- Capitalizing on mistakes
- The starting pitching against the Rockies
- Applied bullpen pressure?
- The upcoming series against the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Kyle Lohse‘s contract with the Brew Crew
- Fall back options for the rotation
- Players’ anonymity
- Our picks for hitter and pitcher of the previous series
Thank you again for listening to our show. Be sure to follow Colin and myself on Twitter alongside Reviewing the Brew. With the regular season beginning, we will have our weekly podcasts aimed for Thursdays. Be sure to stayed tuned for next week’s episode.