Welcome again to our second season of Brew Crew Online. In episode five, senior staff writer Lou Olsen joins Colin Bennett and I to discuss every and all things Milwaukee Brewers for a solid hour. In this episode, we talked about the Brewers’ recent games, what to do with slumping players and much more. Here’s a more in-depth look on what Colin, Lou and I discussed:
- The sense of direction for the Brewers
- What should the team do with Rickie Weeks?
- Is Scooter Gennett ready for the majors?
- The case of John Axford
- Can and should Axford even be replaced?
- Questions for the show
- What will the team do with Yuniesky Betancourt?
- Other shenanigans
- Ron Roenicke‘s steal tactics
- The Pittsburgh Pirates PR director’s comments
- Our individual picks for pitcher and hitter of the week
Tags: Milwaukee Brewers