Welcome again to our second season of Brew Crew Online. In episode 19, senior staff writer Lou Olsen and I to discuss every and all things Milwaukee Brewers for a solid hour and four minutes. In this episode, we talked about the Brewers playing spoiler, the future of the organization and much more. Here’s a more in-depth look on what Lou and I discussed:
- The Brewers in the month of August
- What if May had been different for Milwaukee?
- Energy from the younger players
- Scooter Gennett and Khris Davis‘ production
- Analyzing the line-up from last night’s game
- What do people see in Logan Schafer?
- Gennett’s consistency
- The utility players for the Brewers
- Can we be comfortable with the team’s future?
- Mat Gamel
- What was the point of that? (Our weekly game)
- Ron Roenicke and Rick Kranitz
- Random fantasy baseball trivia
- Something about Johnny Manziel’s suspension
- The Green Bay Packers’ defensive problems
- Our picks for hitter, pitcher, player and goat of the week/month
Thank you again for listening. Be sure to follow Lou and myself on Twitter alongside Reviewing the Brew. If you would like to write for Reviewing the Brew, click this link to apply. Stay tuned for next week’s episode and as always, go Brewers!