It’s another week closer to Opening Day.
Pitchers and catchers have finally reported for the Milwaukee Brewers and position players will report Friday. Spring Training is about to be full blast, despite the cold weather we still have in Wisconsin.
While we’re busy bundling up and looking at pictures of the Brewers in Arizona, let’s see what else is going on in Major League Baseball.
- Lucas Silva of Jays Journal wonders if Deck McGuire will be an impact starting pitcher.
- Robbie Knopf of Rays Colored Glasses says injuries are an issue for the Rays’ rotation.
- Lee Stitzel of Nolan Writin’ says that Geovany Soto will break out in 2014.
- Hunter Samuels of Kings of Kauffman takes a look at Luke Hochevar and Wade Davis.
- Josh Paulisin of Motor City Bengals list five things the Detroit Tigers must do to win the AL Central.
Until next time, stay warm.
Tags: Milwaukee Brewers