Brewers Closed Caption Contest: Phase II
By Lou Olsen
Ok, so the last time we did this a few of you got into it. This time what I am hoping to do is make it more optional. When I saw this picture I knew that I had to give the CC contest another chance. Several of my fellow bloggers have a great deal of fun with these, so this time I am going to come up with 5 of my own for you to enjoy. If after reading mine, you find yourself truly inspired, I would love to read your ideas in the comments section.
This picture is courtesy of JSOnline. It’s Rickie Weeks…..playing 2nd base?
- Rickie Weeks, 2nd baseman by day…..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle by night
- I was going to throw it, but now I think I will just finish this sweet jump.
- Is that Rickie Weeks or Lauryn Hill?
- Has anyone seen Rickie’s batting gloves?
- This is what $38.5 million dollars looks like…….. in the air.
Hope this gives everyone a little laugh on hump day. Tomorrow, be on the look-out for some more spring training updates and a few more links to interviews and great articles. I have said it before and I will say it again now, there is an amazing vibe with this team. Zach Greinke can feel it, he told Tom Haudricort all about it today. Everyone make sure that their seats and tray tables are in their upright and locked positions. The 2011 Brew Crew is about ready to take her maiden voyage.