Reviewing the Brew Podcast Season Two: Episode Seven
You know…I’m only THIS good at coaching. Photo: Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
When the cat is away, the mice will play. Welcome to the first ever episode of the Reviewing the Brew Podcast. Ben and Colin were unable to make it, so they turned everything over to staff writer Justin Schultz and I. Curt Hogg was supposed to be there, but you will have to listen to find out why he did not show up. I hope you all enjoy the first (and in all likelihood, last) episode of the Reviewing the Brew podcast. So, I won’t keep you in suspense any longer. Here is episode 7 of season two.
Justin and I talked about…
- Ron Roenicke being a bad manager (this is almost half of the podcast)
- The current road trip
- We answer a few listener questions
- I apologize to Mr. and Mrs. Schultz
- K-Rod and all of the wonderful things he brings to the table
- We pick our players, pitchers, and goats of the week
- Do a little Curt bashing
- My wife calls me a dick
- Talk about the passing of Dick Trickle
- Finish it off with about 15 minutes of nonsense
Please be sure to go over and follow Justin and myself on Twitter. I will be unable to be on the podcast next week, but do not fret my pets…I will return in episode 9. That is unless Ben and Colin ban me for bad behavior.