Young is another veteran vying to bring back some life to his MLB career, he has a decent career line of .247/.314/.328 but struggled last season with the Braves and Mets posting a line of .153/.217/.247 but his ability to switch hit will certainly help his case this spring.
More from Reviewing the Brew
- Brewers: 4 Players Who Must Step Up for the Crew to Make the Playoffs
- Brewers: Yet Another Huge Promotion For Top Prospect Jackson Chourio
- Brewers Making Colossal Mistake With Corbin Burnes’ Contract
- Which Players May Be In The Final Month Of Their Brewers Careers?
- Brewers: Where Does Devin Williams Stand In NL Reliever Of The Year Race?