With the upcoming season almost upon us Reviewing the Brew looks at all the minor league affiliates of Brewers up first the AAA Sky Sox with In the Minors: Colorado Springs Sky Sox
Colorado: The birthplace of John Denver. Wait, no, he was born in Roswell, New Mexico. Seriously, he was.
Let’s try this again.
Colorado: The new stoner capital of the world. Actually, that’s Rhode Island of all places.
Isn’t this a baseball blog? Ok, one last time, let’s try this again.
More from Reviewing the Brew
- Which Players May Be In The Final Month Of Their Brewers Careers?
- Brewers: Where Does Devin Williams Stand In NL Reliever Of The Year Race?
- Brewers: Lorenzo Cain Was Right to Call Out the Team’s Management
- The Brewers Can’t Get Out Of Their Own Way In Postseason Race
- Brewers: Watch Christian Yelich Just Destroy This Homer at Coors Field
Colorado: The AAA home for the Milwaukee Brewers, the Colorado Springs Sky Sox.
Yes, that Colorado. Where Rocky Mountain High means something completely different than the chorus John Denver once sung.
I’m, of course, talking about high pitcher ERA. Last years AAA team ERA was 5.01
And yes, as you might imagine, the team struggled. They finished the year 62-81. But with top prospect Orlando Arcia expected to join the team, among other prospects, this year’s team is hoping to rebound.
Each week, I’ll be bringing you the latest news and notes, along with spotlighting one player on the team so that you can get to know your Colorado Sky Sox team a little better.
So, check back next week because for now, I think my brownies are done.