The Milwaukee Brewers and the Minnesota Twins are taking each other on as we speak, and we are going to be doing a live thread for each and every Milwaukee Brewers game that takes place. The Milwaukee Brewers are 6-8, and the Twins are 4-10 with Jimmy Nelson on the mound squaring off against Tommy Milone.
The game may have already started, but that doesn’t mean you can’t comment below and join in on the game as you watch and be a part of the Reviewing the Brew community. Updates for the game can be found via the link below if you can’t watch or listen to the game. Discuss the game here with the RtB staff
More from Reviewing the Brew
- Brewers: 4 Players Who Must Step Up for the Crew to Make the Playoffs
- Brewers: Yet Another Huge Promotion For Top Prospect Jackson Chourio
- Brewers Making Colossal Mistake With Corbin Burnes’ Contract
- Which Players May Be In The Final Month Of Their Brewers Careers?
- Brewers: Where Does Devin Williams Stand In NL Reliever Of The Year Race?
The Milwaukee Brewers look to improve to 7-8 on the season behind Jimmy Nelson looks to hold strong his 2.70 ERA on the season. Milone meanwhile has a 5.06 going into the game with just 10.2 IP under his belt for the season.
Afterward, RtB will have a complete recap and analysis of the Milwaukee Brewers and Minnesota Twins.