A week out of the all-star break and our own Ace Schneider has the highs and lows so far seen throughout the Milwaukee Brewers Organization.
Todd Rosiak of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has a similar outlook, except on a weekly level and just for the Milwaukee Brewers farm system. Miller Park Prospects also has a full roundup of everything that happened throughout the organization yesterday.
The 2016 draft class is already making waves throughout the Milwaukee Brewers farm system.
There isn’t much to be said about the performance in the outfield, which can be frustrating even during a rebuild Brew Crew Ball argues. They also report on the swirling rumors that may send Jonathan Lucroy to the Cleveland Indians.
More from Reviewing the Brew
- Brewers: Corbin Burnes Injury is a Big Blow for Crew’s Playoff Hopes
- Brewers: What Happened To The Clutch Gene For Christian Yelich?
- Brewers: Orlando Arcia Showing Offensive Consistency In 2020
- Can Brewers Win Final Cardinals Series of Season for 4th Straight Year?
- Brewers: Why Hasn’t Luis Urias Been In the Starting Lineup Lately?
The same rumor was brought up by Buster Onley on Twitter as well as an article on ESPN.com
Of the many Milwaukee Brewers players that have come up in the trade rumors, BP Milwaukee evaluates a possible trade of Ryan Braun.
Jonathan Villar is chasing the elusive .400 BABIP, which has only occurred 17 times so far in MLB history, Villar would become #18. Such a feat is being overshadowed by the swirl of trade rumors going on with the Milwaukee Brewers. Walk-off losses like the one that happened last night certainly aren’t helping bring out the positives either.