Milwaukee Brewers fans need this Yelich shirt
Christian Yelich posed nude for ESPN’s The Body Issue and one Milwaukee Brewers fan took exception. Yeli had a great reply that inspired a t-shirt.
Okay, it’s no surprise to Milwaukee Brewers fans that Christian Yelich is in amazing shape. You’d have to be in order to be the star player that he is. And I’ll be real with everyone – if I looked like Christian Yelich I’d probably pose nude, too. Why not?
In any event, at least one Brew Crew fan didn’t endorse Yeli’s decision to bare all for ESPN’s The Body Issue and let him know about it on Twitter.
His reply? Simple, yet effective.
So the team at BreakingT got to work and they’ve just released a brand new t-shirt that I think Milwaukee Brewers fans are going to love.
Check it out below.
Christian Yelich posed nude, and a fan was upset. Relax Roxane!
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Yellow and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in royal. Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Women’s Ideal Dolman T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in royal. Flowy fit.
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in royal. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly-blended fleece in royal. Flat drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing.
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
Don’t wait. Order your t-shirt today for just $28 and tell the entire world to relax.