Per Bob Nightengale of USA Today, the San Fransico Giants have had preliminary talks with the Milwaukee Brewers about acquiring Ryan Braun.
With a strong month of pitching in June as well as the Giants struggling offensively, the Milwaukee Brewers could improve from their offensive woes.
The Milwaukee Brewers are also introducing a new style of nachos at Miller Park. A style conceived by a ten-year-old boy.
Also, ICYMI it’s Jonathan Lucroy‘s birthday today.
Could those nachos be enough to entice a prep pitcher away from playing in college, or does the Milwaukee Brewers rebuilding keep one of the few high school players drafted by the Brew Crew away?
The Milwaukee Brewers may be going through a rebuilding phase, but according to BP Milwaukee, they aren’t awful and are performing better than they did last season.
More from Reviewing the Brew
- Brewers: 4 Players Who Must Step Up for the Crew to Make the Playoffs
- Brewers: Yet Another Huge Promotion For Top Prospect Jackson Chourio
- Brewers Making Colossal Mistake With Corbin Burnes’ Contract
- Which Players May Be In The Final Month Of Their Brewers Careers?
- Brewers: Where Does Devin Williams Stand In NL Reliever Of The Year Race?
There are also other prospects throughout the system, some are performing better than others. You can read all about yesterday’s happenings throughout the Milwaukee Brewers farm system at Miller Park Prospects.
RtB is also looking to add to its list of writers if you’re interested we have more details here.