Hello everyone. It has been many moons since I broke out my little black book (literally, I keep all of the JAMF’s in a black book). There comes a time in every man’s life where he must re-visit things from his past. In my quest for more facts about the facial hair that graces the face of Brew City’s finest door slamming specialist, I have done many silly things. This is a silly thing that I am very proud of.
For those of you visiting our site for the first time, thank you. This was the first idea I had for this site when I was brought on as a contributor (one year ago next month). In fact, I have not busted one of these babbies out since June 15th. Heading to Arizona with 2-0 series lead in the NLDS, seemed like a great time for all of us to sit back with our favorite beverage and enjoy some John Axford Mustache Facts:
John Axford Mustache Facts:
– John Axford’s Mustache is hung over every bed in Canada. They say it catches your dreams and keeps them safe.
– John Axford’s Mustache studied under Akira Yoshizawa, to master the ancient art of oragami.
– John Axford’s Mustache owns a chain of cobbler shops in the south of France.
– John Axford’s Mustache is always wearing his power suit.
– John Axford’s Mustache glows under black lights.
– John Axford’s Mustache takes his afternoon tea in the east wing.
– John Axford’s Mustache recently had a baby, Derek Holland’s mustache (see here).
– John Axford’s Mustache absorbs more power from the sun than 50 solar panels laid side by side.
– John Axford’s Mustache is known to many in Central America as, “Los pelos dorados de la cara de los Dioses”, (rough translation: Golden face hairs of the gods)
– John Axford’s Mustache still holds the Notre Dame Film School keg-stand record, a stunning 76 seconds.
– John Axford’s Mustache knows how to properly use chopsticks.
– John Axford’s Mustache thinks that Adam West was the best Batman.
– John Axford’s Mustache does not smell fear, he tastes it.
– John Axford’s Mustache has his Wisconsin state fishing license
– John Axford’s Mustache was scheduled to attend the Roast of Charlie Sheen, but he had about 11,000 better things to do.
Who knows if I will ever do one of these again. If you enjoyed this and you want some more, here are all of the previous mustache facts articles: JAMF 1, JAMF 2, JAMF 3, JAMF 4, JAMF Jr., JAMF 6. Wow, I can not believe that this is the 7th installment of John Axford Mustache Facts. That puts us at 105 total mustache facts. Hope you enjoyed them, because I have always enjoyed creating them.
Break out the brooms and be sure to stop by tonight to chat with our own Colin Bennett, as he will be doing a live game blog for your enjoyment. The Live Blog will begin around 8 pm CST, so be there.