John Axford Mustache Facts: 2011 NLDS Edition
By Lou Olsen
Hello everyone. It has been many moons since I broke out my little black book (literally, I keep all of the JAMF’s in a black book). There comes a time in every man’s life where he must re-visit things from his past. In my quest for more facts about the facial hair that graces the face of Brew City’s finest door slamming specialist, I have done many silly things. This is a silly thing that I am very proud of.
For those of you visiting our site for the first time, thank you. This was the first idea I had for this site when I was brought on as a contributor (one year ago next month). In fact, I have not busted one of these babbies out since June 15th. Heading to Arizona with 2-0 series lead in the NLDS, seemed like a great time for all of us to sit back with our favorite beverage and enjoy some John Axford Mustache Facts:
John Axford Mustache Facts:
– John Axford’s Mustache is hung over every bed in Canada. They say it catches your dreams and keeps them safe.
– John Axford’s Mustache studied under Akira Yoshizawa, to master the ancient art of oragami.
– John Axford’s Mustache owns a chain of cobbler shops in the south of France.
– John Axford’s Mustache is always wearing his power suit.
– John Axford’s Mustache glows under black lights.
– John Axford’s Mustache takes his afternoon tea in the east wing.
– John Axford’s Mustache recently had a baby, Derek Holland’s mustache (see here).
– John Axford’s Mustache absorbs more power from the sun than 50 solar panels laid side by side.
– John Axford’s Mustache is known to many in Central America as, “Los pelos dorados de la cara de los Dioses”, (rough translation: Golden face hairs of the gods)
– John Axford’s Mustache still holds the Notre Dame Film School keg-stand record, a stunning 76 seconds.
– John Axford’s Mustache knows how to properly use chopsticks.
– John Axford’s Mustache thinks that Adam West was the best Batman.
– John Axford’s Mustache does not smell fear, he tastes it.
– John Axford’s Mustache has his Wisconsin state fishing license
– John Axford’s Mustache was scheduled to attend the Roast of Charlie Sheen, but he had about 11,000 better things to do.
Who knows if I will ever do one of these again. If you enjoyed this and you want some more, here are all of the previous mustache facts articles: JAMF 1, JAMF 2, JAMF 3, JAMF 4, JAMF Jr., JAMF 6. Wow, I can not believe that this is the 7th installment of John Axford Mustache Facts. That puts us at 105 total mustache facts. Hope you enjoyed them, because I have always enjoyed creating them.
If you found yourself here and you want some more Brewers news, here are some links on Ryan Braun for MVP, could the Brewers win the World Series, and a nice re-cap of Sunday’s victory.
Break out the brooms and be sure to stop by tonight to chat with our own Colin Bennett, as he will be doing a live game blog for your enjoyment. The Live Blog will begin around 8 pm CST, so be there.